The group are all based as a castle SHIRO-X, where they are notable members of the family living there or closely connected.
The DAIMYO-X is their immediate ruler, and he is a minor provincial daimyo.
His second in command, HATAMOTO-X, takes care of the organising of the castle, nearby village and province.
Near to the castle is a small village, MURA-X, which provides most of the goods and taxes for the province.
== SHIRO-X ==
Notable locations/personae in SHIRO-X
- DAIMYO-X, personal quarters.
- HATAMORO-X, personal quarters.
- KARO-X, personal quarters.
- House Guard, barracks, holds max two dozen members. Captain has own room.
- Stables. Stable Master + Son.
== MURA-X ==
Notable locations/personae in MURA-X
- GEISHA-X, decent establishment. MADAM-X + 3 geisha
- GEISHA-Y, low class establishment. MADAM-Y + 2 geisha
- Merchants (2). Blacksmith (1). Inn (1). Gambling House (1). Sake Houses (2)
- MAGISTRATE-X, a clan magistrate assigned to this province. a couple of servants/doshin. +yoriki?
== MORI-X ==
Upstream along river. Small, providing a steady but small supply of timber for village/castle.